In light of emergent COVID19 situation, and to continue to serve our residents while protecting our employees, public access to Municipal offices and other buildings will be suspended through until further notice. We urge the public to obtain their accurate and up-to-date information from the CDC and the NJ Department of Health. An excellent preventive measure that you can take is to wash your hands with soap frequently throughout the day.
- Municipal Offices / Administration: The Municipal building will be closed to the public, but staff will be on-site to provide services and answers calls, our general telephone number is (732) 449-9433, extension 110 or 111; payments can be deposited in the mailbox to the left of the front door at Borough Hall; Residents are asked to defer non-essential business until further notice and conduct as much activity as possible online - tax and utility payments; zoning permits, etc.
- Police: If you have an emergency situation, please call 911. Headquarters will be closed to the public; there is a telephone outside headquarters that will provide non-emergency contact with our officers who will be on-site.
- Fire: Our volunteers will continue to respond to emergency calls, but all non-essential events are canceled until further notice when our situation will be reevaluated.
- DPW services will not be interrupted and the DPW yard will be open for the drop-off of recyclable materials.
- The Sea Girt Library will be closed until further notice; our situation is reevaluated daily.
- Beach badge sales are limited to Season Badges only, and can be purchased through Community Pass.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.