Please note the following policies will be in effect through the Memorial Day weekend:
* Season badge sales are suspended through 9 am on May 27th; access Community Pass from the Borough's website: www.seagirtboro.com left side of the home page, last item on the boxed menu;
* No season badges will be sold during the Memorial Day weekend;
* Daily badges only will be sold at the Pavilion (Beacon Boulevard); New York, Philadelphia and Trenton entrances only during the Memorial Day weekend; $11.00 each/cash only/limit 4 per person;
* The Boardwalk will be closed;
* Bathroom facilities will be open with social distancing enforced; facilities will be closed periodically for cleaning;
* Outdoor showers will be available; water fountains will not be available;
* Social distancing will be enforced at all entry points and on the beach; beach capacity will be monitored and if necessary, access will be restricted if the beach is too crowded;
* The concession stand will be closed.
All policies will be reevaluated and appropriate changes made as necessary as the season progresses. Our goal is to maintain a safe environment for all residents, beach patrons and staff. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.